Project Hosts, Inc., the leading provider of Custom Cloud hosting for Microsoft Solutions, announced today that it is now delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 dedicated clouds for ISVs, partners, commercial customers and government agencies. With internet security becoming an increasingly trending topic, a Dynamics CRM dedicated cloud from Project Hosts meets customer and partner needs for enhanced security, U.S. Government FedRAMP SaaS compliance and guaranteed performance; as well as for more business flexibility and personal support services. Project Hosts will be showcasing the advantages of its Dynamics CRM 2015 dedicated clouds at the upcoming Microsoft Convergence 2015 event in Atlanta, GA between March 16 and 19; For those attending the event, contact email@example.com to request a one-on-one meeting with Project Hosts’ CEO, Scott Chapman.
For Dynamics Partners and ISVs, Project Hosts offers a dedicated partner cloud that is distinct and separate from other partners or providers. Unlike a Public Cloud offering built on shared (multi-tenant) servers, a dedicated cloud supports the installation of their application software on top of Dynamics CRM or ERP platforms.
The following Microsoft and ISV applications and solutions are now available from Project Hosts in its FedRAMP SaaS Compliant Clouds. Dynamics CRM and ERP Partners and ISVs can work with Project Hosts to gain their FedRAMP Compliance.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM FedRAMP SaaS Cloud
- Microsoft SharePoint FedRAMP SaaS Cloud
- AvePoint Compliance Guardian (for Microsoft SharePoint) FedRAMP SaaS Cloud
- AvePoint DocAve Software (for Microsoft SharePoint) FedRAMP SaaS Cloud
- AvePoint DocAve Governance Automation (for Microsoft SharePoint) FedRAMP SaaS Cloud
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server FedRAMP SaaS Cloud
- Microsoft Project Server FedRAMP SaaS Cloud
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop (with Microsoft Office) FedRAMP SaaS Cloud
- BrightWork Online FedRAMP SaaS Cloud (for Microsoft SharePoint)