Project Hosts has updated its popular online Pricing Configurator for hosted Microsoft PPM / Project Server 2013 cloud solutions. The updated configurator now includes PPM Custom Cloud Azure / SaaS pricing options, enabling partners and customers to perform “what-if” scenarios and determine the optimal price point based on their specific business or technical needs.
This tool is especially useful for robust and complex PPM Custom Cloud configurations that are demanded by enterprises, federal government agencies and geographically distributed organizations. Project Hosts’ Pricing Configurator tool takes into the account the additional need for customization that is not available from public clouds, or just too costly to implement by a company’s IT department within their own privately managed cloud, or on-premise deployment. To learn more about these “customizations” visit our Custom Cloud Advantages page.
The PPM Pricing Configurator is easy to use, includes built-in help for each available option, and once submitted, a pricing summary is calculated and a sample Visio architectural diagram is automatically rendered. Also included is a tool that can help compare our PPM Custom Cloud prices to the cost of a company hosting Project Server 2013 in their own on-premise deployment or private cloud.
The Pricing Configurator with the new PPM Cloud Azure pricing can be accessed directly at http://www.projecthosts.com/pricing and by selecting “Azure” option at the top right of the page.
Some of the many controls include:
- Dedicated PH Physical/Virtual Servers, and Azure options for Project Server, SharePoint and SQL
- Advanced Business Intelligence, and real-time reporting options (see our new BI Packages for PPM)
- Number of Users & Type of Access (i.e. PWA / Project Professional / Remote Desktop / SharePoint only)
- Application and Add-on’s available such as UMT 360, Nintex Workflow, Matan Masterlink
- Active Directory Integration to an on-site AD (for single-sign-on, SSO, capabilities)
- License Provider (whether licenses are company-owned or rented)
- Advanced Reporting from Excel or SQL via OLAP services
- Contract Term (of hosting contract including month-to-month and yearly)