Over the last couple of months we’ve been seeing a steady increase in the number of Project Managers accessing our live, online (and free) Project Server 2013 demo tours. We offer unique, self-guided live tours of Project Server 2013.
Using our “Tour Sessions” you can select the self-guided demo session that intestest you the most. Take the “Orientation” tour if you’re new to Microsoft Project 2013, or learn how to setup and begin using the Project Server solution with the “Creation” and “Definition” tours.
Available sessions include:
• Project Web Access Orientation – overview of main PWA functionality
• Project Creation – how to create a project from a SharePoint task list
• Project Definition – define project information and edit the schedule
• Project Visibility – allow a SharePoint task list to be seen in PWA
• Resource Assignment – add resources and assign tasks
• Project Pro – sync to SharePoint and explore new reports
• Collaboration – work with project documents, issues, risks and deliverables
• Time & Task Management – update task progress and timesheets
• Go Off-Road – no scripted tour; explore a live environment on your own
These Tours give users and managers basic insight into how Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management / PPM 2013 can help their organization gain visibility, insight, and control across all work. With PPM 2013, users can enhance decision-making, improve alignment with business strategy, maximize resource utilization, and measure and help increase operational efficiency. Learn more at http://www.projecthosts.com/ppm.aspx