This certification has become the industry standard for ensuring that a hosting organization has enterprise-class, state-of-the-art security. SRI, a certified third-party accredidation firm, audited our security and process controls along with documented evidence of compliance to make sure that Project Hosts was meeting the rigorous standards of ISO 27001.
The controls and evidence covered by the audit included
- Overall security policy
- Organization of information security
- Asset management
- Human resources security
- Physical and environmental security
- Communications and operations management
- Access control
- Information systems acquisition, development and maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
- Compliance with policies and processes
Rigorous security standards are the reason that the US Treasury, Cisco, Allianz, Microsoft, and many other enterprise organizations have chosen Project Hosts. For more information about our security, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.